Markets Live World Indices are Powered by Forexpros - The Leading Financial Portal.
Third party links
The Site contains hypertext links to third party websites. We are not responsible for, nor do we endorse in any way such third party websites or their content. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
11. Advertising and Sponsorship
Parts of the Site contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are solely responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site complies with all legal and regulatory requirements and does not contain any material which is objectionable including, without limit, information which is defamatory, obscene, threatening or untrue. We are not responsible for any such material or any error or inaccuracy contained in such material and any issues which you may have should be raised directly with the relevant advertiser or sponsor.
For more information about placing advertising or sponsorship on the Site please click here (separate terms and conditions apply)
Scandinavian Companies and Market’s sites contains contextual affiliate links from which we may potentially earn revenue. However, the content of our articles are never influenced by advertisers or an affiliate, nor are they written for the purpose of promoting a product.
12. Promotions, competitions and prize draws
From time to time we may run competitions, free prize draws and/or other promotions on the Site. Any such competitions, prize draws and/or other promotions will be subject to additional terms and conditions that will be made available to you at the relevant time.
13. Exclusions and limitations of liability
All information and/or data on the Site is provided on an "as is" basis. Save to the extent required by law, no representations, warranties or terms of any kind are made (or shall be implied by statute or otherwise) in respect of the sites or the Content, including, without limitation, warranties of satisfactory quality, conformity to contract, accuracy, adequacy, conformity to description or fitness for any particular purpose.
Updating your personal information
Where we provide means to collect personal data by asking you to fill in such details yourself, you will be provided with the chance to update such information at any time. These pages will be freely obtainable from our sites which will be easily accessible.
Changes to these Terms
We may change these Terms from time to time. Please check these Terms regularly as any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the site (s). The terms "you" or "User" refer to the person who completed the registration process or any visitor to any of Scandinavian Companies and Market sites.
As a registered user, you would be registered and have agreed to be bound by these Terms when you use, access or browse the site(s). For the purposes of these Terms: "Content" includes all or part of any text, graphics, layout, logos, images, audio material, films and products of those categories.
About us and our business
Scandinavian Companies and Market now stands alone and no longer part of Granscole Establishment Sweden AB.
It now operates from London and is registered as a News Magazine. It remains a Limited liability Company registered in ---.
Company organisation number
Our registered office address is ---.
Access to our email services and to some areas of the site(s) is restricted to users who have registered their details with us. You must not use a false name or email or provide any false information nor impersonate another person when registering for use of the site and our email services. If you have a password for registration, you shall not share or disclose it to any third party, nor allow any third party to use your password to gain access to the areas and services for registered users. We may refuse or remove or suspend your registration at any time.
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to this website with is part our news and organisation website Scandinavian Companies and Market. The terms and conditions underlined on the following pages and paragraphs govern your use of these web pages which are the products of Scandinavian Companies and Market, a media firm. The sites referred to these terms and conditions are
www.sconcomark.se - Scandinavian Companies and Market
These Terms apply irrespective of the type of device used to access the sites such as computers (laptop or desktop automobile-based personal computers etc), television devices (digital television) mobile phones, mobile web browser, handheld digital devices, and any other technology be it known today or still in development.
As you gain access and are using any portion of Scandinavian Companies and Market website shown above and others that might be in development, you agree and accept the terms and conditions described below. These terms and conditions represent a binding contract between you and Scandinavian Companies and Market.
These terms and conditions are in addition to any other agreements between you and Scandinavian Companies and Market. If you do not agree with any of these terms and conditions, please do not continue using any of the Scandinavian Companies and Market sites shown above. If you are a registered user, you may be asked to click the User Agreement acceptance "button."
Other moving images, product details and/or software published or otherwise available on the site from time to time (including, anything made available for download); "including" and its derivations mean "including, without limitation"; "material" includes all or part of any text, graphics, layout, logos, images, audio material, films or other moving images; and "Trade Marks" means the trade marks, logos and service marks (whether or not registered) displayed on the site (s).
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the site(s) the Content and the Trade Marks. Subject to these Terms, we grant you a limited, temporary, revocable, and non-exclusive licence to access, browse and use the site(s).
Access and use of the sites
You may use the site for personal non-commercial use only. You may only download and print extracts of the Content for your own personal non-commercial use.
You may not:
• download or print any Content or extracts in a systematic or regular manner or otherwise so as to create a database in electronic or paper form comprising all or part of the Content from the site; nor
• reproduce, republish, modify, archive, distribute, store, archive or commercially exploit the Content without our prior written consent; nor
• modify or adapt or create derivative works of the Content; nor
• utilise links to this website received as part of a paid-for media monitoring service; nor
• systematically forward links to this website within a business or outside a business for business purposes; nor
• copy or extract data from this website by means of robots, spiders, crawlers or other automatic devices or by any manual process used to systematically extract or copy web content.
At all times when you are accessing, browsing or using or registering for use of the Site, you must do so lawfully and legitimately and without infringing or restricting anyone else’s rights or use and enjoyment of the Site. In particular, you must not use the Site in a manner or upload any material or link to any material which is false, fraudulent, inaccurate or misleading, obscene, offensive, defamatory, abusive or in breach of any third party rights (including intellectual property right).
Submission of Materials
If you submit materials to us, you agree:
(1) to grant us a royalty free, worldwide, perpetual license to use, copy, distribute, publish, republish, store, archive, syndicate, sub-license, transmit, adapt, edit, create derivative works from, perform, exercise publicity and copyright rights in relation to such material (including any ideas, concepts or formats) in any manner and in any format and/or media;
(2) to any moral rights in the material submitted;
(3) that we may disclose your identity to any third party making any claim or assertion of any kind in relation to your material; and
(4) that we may monitor your use of the Site and any communications made via the Site.
In submitting material to us, you warrant that any material you submit:
(5) is your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights;
(6) is not obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, abusive, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including, without limitation, copyright) or otherwise in breach of or violates any applicable law or regulation or code, and you shall indemnify us and keep us fully indemnified against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of publishing material you submit to us, including consequential losses.
We may choose to publish or not publish any material you submit to us and exercise our rights in relation to that material in our absolute discretion.
We accept no liability for any content submitted by you or other users and third parties. We do not vet or pre-screen any material that you or other users and third parties have submitted to the Site, however we reserve the right to remove, at any time and without reason or prior notice or any liability any material submitted by you or other users and third parties.
8. Data Protection and Privacy
Most of the online sales and other e-commerce services available via the site are provided either by us as an agent for third party suppliers or directly by third parties via websites that are framed on the Site. For some goods and services (such as the Crossword Society and Fantasy Football), however, we act as principal meaning that the resulting legal contract for the goods or services in question will be made directly between you and us. Where we act as principal, specific terms and conditions will apply to any resulting online sales and these will be drawn to your attention before the sale is complete. Where we act as agent for third party suppliers or where we frame third party websites, the following applies:
(1) the contract for the goods or services in question will be made directly between you and the relevant supplier. In most cases this will mean that there will be separate terms and conditions governing the contract as each supplier will have its own terms and conditions relating to the supply of those goods or services. Please make sure that you have read the relevant supplier's terms and conditions before completing your transaction. You can obtain a copy of the relevant supplier's terms and conditions by contacting the supplier directly; and
(2) we have no contractual liability to you in respect of the goods or services provided by the third party supplier. We may, however, still be liable to you if we have been negligent, if we have misrepresented important information or if we have been in breach of any other relevant law.